Monday, April 9, 2012

LAST MINUTE POST: 24hr Theatre Festival

Sorry folks, usually I am more on the ball about cool stuff that's happening at Actors Theatre. But come on, it's Monday night... you didn't have plans anyway, right?

Tonight at the Rudyard Kipling The Actors Theatre Apprentice/Intern company presents their 24 Hour Theatre Festival, for which they stay up all night crafting ten-minute plays, start rehearsal at 10am and produce the show at 8pm.

I'm in. Not just because I'm a sucker for 10-minute plays and theatre experiments, but this is seriously the best group of Apprentice/Interns I've seen at ATL. They'll be leaving us soon, so I'm going to take every opportunity I can to see them.

What: 7 playwrights, 5 directors and 16 actors team up to produce five killer 10-minute plays in less than one day.

When: Monday, April 9 @ 8pm

Where: The Rudyard Kipling (422 W Oak St)

Cost: Pay-What-You-Can


Coming up next week: the New Voices Theatre Festival on April 17 & 18.  More on that soon.  

No comments: